Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh Lordy! Part 3

Dec. 25
My feet swell up Christmas night.* I can feel it as it happens, they swell that quickly. Merry Christmas to me!

*A quick call to the pharmacist (whom I now know by her first name – I even have her cell phone number if you can believe it!) the next morning reveals that since I've had five doses of Voltaren, it's unlikely the swelling is caused by an allergy to the drug, but rather the busyness of the season. That despite the fact that I pretty much gave up on everything but the bare essentials well before our Christmas Eve celebrations. Nonetheless, she advises more rest. My sisters kindly allow me to sit about, as they have already through all of our celebrations, with my feet up – literally and figuratively!

No comments:

Post a Comment